Are you a Research Engineer and seeking a new role?
If so, Zero Global are partnered with an Oxfordshire based technology company with a passionate support for the critical global drive towards a circular economy.
They're on a mission to accelerate the evolution of plastic into a more sustainable material. They have technology that can turn hard-to-recycle plastic waste, such as flexible packaging, multi-layer structures, polystyrene, into feedstocks for new plastic production.
This is an exciting time as they're preparing to launch their technology in their target market segments and develop commercial demonstrators with their customers. This is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the commercialisation of their technology platforms.
If you are motivated, enjoy a challenge and are looking to make a real impact for the future, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- BSc / MSc degree (or PhD) in Chemistry, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering
- Hands-on experience developing, building, and operating R&D testing rigs or facilities within a laboratory or industrial environment.
- Experience in research planning, bibliometric studies and in designing experiments, carrying out testing, analysing results and generating reports.
- Experience optimising R&D rigs.
- Demonstrated understanding of process technology and experience developing process designs for units handling hydrocarbons at lab scale or bigger.
- Experience working with fluidised beds and /or multiphase flow systems.
- Practical knowledge of pyrolysis technology.
- Technical writing ability with supported evidence through publications.
- Time management and ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you're interested, please apply or reach out to Charlie Bastable to find out more details.