An international sustainable energy business who develops, construct, own, and operate solutions for critical energy applications are on the lookout for a Field Service Engineer with proven electrical service and installation experience.
The Field Service Engineer will attend customers sites, maintain EV Chargers on a day-to-day basis, carry out maintenance on installations and perform preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance as directed.
- Undertake planned inspection and maintenance according to the legal, technical, manufacturer, and contractual requirements.
- Perform reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis, and resolution in a timely manner.
- Adherence to and management of health and safety requirements always
- Carry out site survey requests as required.
- Carry out duties according to our company on-call rota system.
- Provide support during the commissioning and on-boarding process.
- Comply with all aspects of the Company’s ISO standards: Quality management - ISO 9001 / Environmental - ISO 14001 pro-actively contributing to the company’s continuous improvement programme.
Certification and Skills Required:
- Relevant electrical qualifications - NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 17th/18thBS7671
- Adaptable and flexible
- Full clean Driving License
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Annual leave
- Group Life Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Access to Private GP 24/7
- Recruitment Referral Fee
- Bike to Work Scheme