Field Service Engineer
Our partner is a leading hydrogen technology company delivering projects and solutions in the low carbon, hydrogen, and renewable energy sectors.
The main purpose of a Field Service Engineer is to carry out planned preventative maintenance as per customer contractual service plans, as well as respond to any reactive technical issues of a call out nature, across client sites in the UK and Europe. Ensure that the equipment is built to specifications, safely on time and on budget.
A critical part of the role is to act as an interface between the business and the customer in a highly professional manner, ensuring timely and informative communication is maintained. This is an opportunity for an all-round engineer with initiative and enthusiasm to help build the technology of the future.
- Project Management of on-site installations including:
- Installation of Services on Site
- Health & Safety
- Organisation of vans and tools
- Responsible for the movement of heavy materials for projects.
- Ensure that the Health & Safety, Quality, and Environmental procedures are followed.
- Reporting to the Design Manager of any incidents, spillages etc that occur.
- Assistance with the design and integration of mechanical, electrical, and controls components.
- Assistance with estimation for potential new installations and maintenance contracts.
- Assistance with specification and procurement of subcontract work.
- Procurement of maintenance and project components
Skills and Experience.
- Working with hydrogen is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in executing, elements of the Field Services activities including maintenance contracts.
- Able to read P&ID (piping and instrumentation diagram) schematics.
- Has knowledge of control systems PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) etc.
- Has experience in working with power management system.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree OR Mech/Elec/Instrument Apprenticeship with proven field service experience.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. Zero Global is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you have not heard back after 2 weeks from your application, unfortunately you have not been successful in making the next stage of our recruitment process.