Job Title – Electronic Test Technician
Location &, flexibility –Swindon, Wiltshire. On site working, Monday-Thursday 6am-2:30pm, Friday 6am-1:30pm.
Salary & Benefits – £26k, as well as opportunities for overtime. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours, bonus scheme based on company performance, cycle to work scheme, and local gym and food facilities.
About the partner
- A well-established company with nearly 30 years’ experience in product development and testing.
- Looking to exponentially grow over the next year, thanks to recent investment and new product focus.
- Has an ‘Investors in People’ Gold accreditation for commitment to continued development of their employees.
- Testing a variety of electronic, pulse systems, and power supplies
- Customer equipment repair and component fault finding
- Have familiarity with ISO9001 quality practices.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate anyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. Zero Global is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people.
Due to a large volume of applications, we may decide to close this vacancy early so apply as soon as possible.