Their Purpose – To utilise the most common element on the planet (Hydrogen), in order to provide a cleaner future for all
Job Title – C&I Manager
Location &, flexibility – Edinburgh (Hybrid working available)
Salary – £60k DOE
About the partner -
- Pioneering company who create exciting technology that can be used to utilise Hydrogen as a power
- Working with governments and private investors to make this option a viable reality
- This business has been operating for over 25 years within the fuel cell sector
Job Responsibilities –
- You will be responsible for managing a small team of talented individuals and assisting with the automated delivery of their product
- You will also have the opportunity to remain 'hands on' as every project is different and requires you to wear multiple hats
- The future is bright here. With extensive funding and a proven product. The only way is up!
The Cleantech sector is booming and arguably one of the few that is largely recession proof. Dont miss out on this one. Apply now!