JOB TITLE: Senior Electronics Engineer
LOCATION: Poole / Hybrid
WAY OF WORKING: Full Time - Permanent | Hybrid
Zero Global are proud to be representing an innovative tech company, who specialise in the design, development, testing and manufacture of integrated protective systems.
THE SENIOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEER OPPORTUNITY:
You will be responsible for the detailed design, testing, schematic entry, PCB design and associated documentation needed to support the continued maintenance and development of printed circuit boards and the selection and sourcing of electronic components.
You will be required to work within a multidisciplinary design team, liaising with both software/management team for system requirements, and mechanical team for physical constraints.
Also, you will also assist with production support, fault finding and working with our subcontractors sourcing electronic components and managing obsolescence.
- Good degree in Electronics Engineering, other relevant engineering subject or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of the ability to deliver innovative product designs on time.
- Experience with new product innovation (NPI) and design for manufacture (DFM).
- PCB design and layout (analog and digital).
- · Eligible for Security Check (SC) clearance.
If you are interested in the Senior Electronics Engineer role, please send an application detailing proof of the above or contact Charlie Bastable in our office.