Job Title – Quality Manager
Location &, flexibility – Swindon, Wiltshire. Full time, permanent position. 1 day a week remotely, non-structured, dependent on manufacturing needs.
Salary & Benefits – £50-62k, with 6% bonus. 28 days holiday excluding bank holidays, private health and dental insurance, pension plan, and more.
About the partner
- A worldwide, industry leader in surface enhancing and protective technology with a sustainable focus.
- As part of a larger group, they have 2500 engineers, technologists, and experts across 35 sites in 12 different countries.
- Values include Safety, Integrity, Community, Inclusion and Accountability.
- Ownership of the QMS ensuring it’s suitable for business requirements and can train other employees on how to use it.
- Have proficiency and awareness in various regulatory and customer standard quality standards including AS9100 and NADCAP.
- Values include Safety, Inclusion, and Community.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate anyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. Zero Global is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people.
Due to a large volume of applications, we may decide to close this vacancy early so apply as soon as possible.