Hydrogen Distribution – Project Manager
Our partner develops low carbon energy projects for the renewable energy industry.
The Distribution Project Manager is responsible for cost management of the individual projects, the successful completion of the projects within the specified dates and establishing and maintaining a professional and satisfactory relationship with the Owner and other project stakeholders.
- Drive project schedules and manage scope.
- Planning technical facilities for hydrogen production, transport, distribution, and storage.
- Performing techno-economic design and evaluation of hydrogen distribution transport options from pipelines and more.
- Advising clients throughout the entire duration of the project.
- Maintain clear lines of communication and relationships between project site, project office and clients.
- Work closely with the Project Team to confirm deliverables and services are being provided to client’s satisfaction.
Skills and Experience.
- Understanding of the Hydrogen industry.
- Proven working experience in project management / minimum of 5 years.
- General knowledge about standards and codes used within the hydrogen industry.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or related field from an accredited curriculum.
- Able to travel as needed.
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task & manage own time to meet required deadlines.
At Zero, we specialise in working with trailblazing, carbon-cutting, purpose-driven cleantech companies. We build teams of visionaries that build a greener future now and for generations to come. Be a game changer and apply now!
Send your CV to email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. Zero Global is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you have not heard back after 2 weeks from your application, unfortunately you have not been successful in making the next stage of our recruitment process.