Their Purpose – Global business who specialise in wind renewable energy
Location – Scotland (Hybrid/Remote)
Salary & Benefits - £90,000 + Package
About the Job
- To identify grid connection solution, securing the grid connection agreement and assisting in managing the associated financial liabilities for onshore wind portfolio.
- Optimising revenue and negotiating the liabilities related to grid over the lifetime of projects.
- Build and manage good relationships with all the relevant grid companies
- Degree/HND/HNC or above in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of power systems up to 132kV in a power generation environment
- Knowledge of grid technical connection requirements and commercial policies around this
*Please note my client does not offer sponsorship at this time.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting global company who is growing massively in the renewable sector with great career progression opportunities.
Please apply below to find out more!