External Project Developer
Work from home with travel once a month to partner office in London. Competitive salary in line with the market. Share Options + Bonus Scheme + Pension + Holiday.
Permanent or Contractor.
Our partner is a leading company that operates in the renewable energy industry.
Have you got experience within Renewable Energy and Battery storage looking to make a real difference in accelerating the company's growth?
- Drafting project plans and outcomes for successes
- Presenting project outlines to team members
- Addressing and resolving issues that may arise
Skills, Experience & Requirement.
- Remote working, visit office once a month.
- Experience in Renewable Energy and Battery Storage.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
- Team player, enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task & manage own time to meet required deadlines.
- 10+ Years’ professional experience working on large scale Renewable Energy, Wind or Battery Storage.
- Highly committed, strong communication skills and can work as part of a team.
At Zero, we specialise in working with trailblazing, carbon-cutting, purpose-driven cleantech companies. We build teams of visionaries that build a greener future now and for generations to come. Be a game changer and apply now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. Zero Global is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you have not heard back after 2 weeks from your application, unfortunately you have not been successful in making the next stage of our recruitment process.