Their Purpose – A rapidly growing client who’s focus is on offering key benefits to business’ and domestic households through renewable energy generation. An exciting opportunity to work with their growing team on domestic and commercial solar, as well as battery storage and EV charging points.
Location &, flexibility – Field based, Gloucestershire & South West
Salary & Benefits – Contract to Permanent position, Company van and Fuel Card, Uniform Provided, Pension Contribution, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
About the Job:
- Travelling to homes and businesses throughout the Gloucestershire area to work as part of the solar PV installation team, installing solar PV inverters, battery storage and EV charge points
- Testing and inspection.
- Working on detailed plans from the pre-installation survey.
- Opportunities to work throughout the UK and stay away from home if required with expenses paid.
- 18th edition
- NVQ L2 & L3 in electrical installations
- ECS Gold Card
- Inspection and testing (preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this one isn't quite right for you, then please still get in touch to discuss any other vacancies we have across the team.