Their Purpose – to develop innovative engineering systems and provide decentralised power solutions that aid in creating a more sustainable future.
Job Title – Design Engineer
Location &, flexibility – Thame, Oxfordshire. Hybrid working, not structured – based on manufacturing timetable.
Salary & Benefits – £30k - £55k, dependent on experience. Generous holiday and pension contributions, Life insurance, Health benefits, On site gym and shower facilities, bonuses for recognition of hard work.
About the partner
- Massive, multi-national/multi-cultural company.
- Over 100 years’ experience in power distribution solutions.
- Values include Support, respect, collaboration, and continually improving.
- Utilising Unigraphics NX, experience with any CAD systems is essential.
- Excellent team player or leader to deliver team and organisational objectives.
- Managing the production process from designing to manufacturing.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate anyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Zero Global is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people.
Due to a large volume of applications, we may decide to close this vacancy early so apply as soon as possible.