Their purpose: To deliver beautiful homes, sustainably.
A forward thinking business who are on a huge growth trajectory are looking for a Commercial Operations Lead who can operate out of the London office and cover sites in the South East and West. This is a new role where you can come in and truly make an impact!
As many know, the construction industry is a large contributor to carbon emissions in the UK. This business use advanced manufacturing and the latest technology to delivery ultra-low carbon homes, playing their part in our continued effort to be carbon neutral by 2050.
Manufacturing currently takes place in a 125,000 sq ft factory in Derbyshire and there is well advanced plans to build another one 5 times bigger in the East Midands. Due to this continued growth, a Commercial Operations Lead is required to oversee all commercial activities across all construction sites. Based out of an amazing office in Central London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the financial performance of the construction business, measuring success against approved budgets and cost reporting.
What you will be doing
- Manage the utilities contracts (gas/electric/water) for the manufacturing facility
- Monthly reporting of commercial matters across all projects.
- The establishment of the commercial reporting process for construction projects.
- Liaison with the executive team to ensure that budgets and cost for projects are understood and agreed in advance.
- Engagement with suppliers to ensure that projects are safely and successfully delivered on site.
- Engagement with manufacturing facility to ensure coordination of projects and costs.
- Pricing and review of new opportunities to determine feasibility.
- Engagement with third party clients to ensure terms and conditions for contracts are in accordance with standards.
- Ensuring the timely payment of invoices and applications by clients.
- Regular engagement with the market to identify new opportunities for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. This company are scaling up at a large rate and will have one of the largest construction manufacturing sites in operation by early 2024 so now is the time to join. For more info, apply now.