Their Purpose – One of the UK’s most established Solar PV and clean energy installers, driving a greener future for commercial, industrial, and residential environments.
Location & flexibility – Hybrid/Remote – Bristol
Salary & Benefits – £50,000 - £60,000 annual salary with health insurance, Pension, Profit share and Opportunities for career growth
About the Job:
- As a senior Solar PV Designer, your role will involve ledaging the design and coordination of Solar projects including environmental assessments, ground surveys and preparing contracts.
- You will be responsible for developing and optimizing PV system designs based on environments and site-specific data
- Ensuring designs are cost effective and meet UK standards for renewable energy projects.
- A mixture of PV system design, regulatory compliance and project management.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, renewable energy
- Proven experience as a PV designer with a focus on UK Solar projects
- Strong knowledge of environmental regulations
- Experience with EPC contracts
- Proven track record of project management with successful project delivery.
If this one isn't quite right for you, then please still get in touch to discuss any other vacancies we have across the team.