You will work with a team of engineers to develop and deploy new technologies into production environments using high end and state of the art technology in the sustainable market.
- Project manage and support new developments, system upgrades and on-site proving trials.
- Deployment of process monitoring equipment into customer plants, providing technical support on installation/commissioning.
- Training plant personnel as required, Ensuring maximum positive impact of technology.
- Implementation of solutions to fix short- and long-term issues on process monitoring equipment.
- Creation of electrical drawings and BOMs.
- Commitment to delivery of projects within budget and to an agreed timescale.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in an electrical environment
- Solidworks and Autocad
- Programmable Logic controller / Automation
This role also comes with a host of amazing benefits such as Private Healthcare, on-site gym and wellbeing access.