Want to help develop breakthrough solutions to the most complex problems our planet is currently facing? It’s a big mission but a simple one; to develop and distribute safe, cost-effective commercial fusion energy with the cleanest environmental profile.
With multiple patents and substantial private capital, they are now on the cusp of delivering a transformational energy source capable of sustaining the planet for thousands of years.
An opening at the R&D facility for a Control Systems Engineer who can contribute to the design, engineering, program and implement Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems associated with building, cooling, electrical, and vacuum and safety systems.
A diverse group of the most brilliant physicists, engineers and other experts from around the world – all committed to improving our world through clean technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for controller programming using advanced techniques and their HMI interfaces
- Develops modular, readable and reusable code to ensure reliability, longevity and emphasizing continual improvement
- Identification, documentation and programming of complex interlocks, equipment protection systems, fault routines and safety systems
- Produces Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) adhering to modern UX/UI standards
- Detailed design and specification of hardware, distributed IO and infrastructure components
- Ground up installation and integrated commissioning of PLC systems
- Effective liaison with other engineers to form requirements for control systems adhering to medical system standards
- Liaison with outside consultants and suppliers of PLC control hardware and software
This is a fantastic opportunity to play your part in creating a brighter future for all. This is a chance to join a passionate group of like minded creatives and help make the fusion dream a reality.