Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Our partner is a rapidly growing start-up company. They are driven and strive to solve global environmental issues, working on several global projects. Their purpose is to protect environmental and human health.
Duties and Responsibility
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This role will have ownership of various business operations responsible for developing, overseeing and implementing robust operational processes. The position includes Programme management, process improvement, team development and product development as well as managing change and transformation alongside their exciting growth.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the company and the success of executives (Tech, Finance, HR etc)
- Review performance through analysis of data metrics
- Complete reports for all major projects
- Support the CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Manage Relationships with 3rd party vendors
- Identify and implement process and procedures fit for scale
- Manage the operations budget and associated P&L
- Lead and support the senior team in schieving the defined business strategy.
- Ensure people plan and resource is on track.
- Support and lead on organisational and people development.
- Perform board executive duties
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. Zero Global is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you have not heard back after 2 weeks from your application, unfortunately you have not been successful in making the next stage of our recruitment process.